Monday, September 28, 2009

Work, hair and lots of doctors

My family doctor called yesterday before she signed my work plan to make sure I was feeling good and not pressured into going back to work. I'm not and I'll be going back on the 19th. Now, how much I can do is a mystery. When I started paying attention to my days at home, I realized that they are short. I get up with C. de Lune and D to send them off --getting her ready and fed, making her lunch and making sure he gets up, then I chill until 10:00, I get dressed at that point and go do something. Usually, I go out to lunch or I bring Oli to the park or paint, or research and write my other blog... then by 2:00 I'm ready for a bath and a nap. After that, I'm ready for the evening, then I'm dead at 8:00. I wonder how that's going to work with work. Good thing I have 2 weeks of part time half days to get used to it.

My hair is growing in finally. It had to come in where I didn't want it first, of course. Now I'm just waiting for it to show up on the top of my head so I can stop wearing scarves --in time to wear them around my neck. I'm also feeling fine a week after starting my pills. I get hot flashes, and I can feel them coming on, but only at night. I'm still eating just real food, and I think that's helping. But, it's only been a week so I'll let you know in about a month.

October is doctor's appointment month --surgeon, family doctor, oncologist and dentist. This Friday is my first plastic surgery appointment since it was brought forward by almost a month. I'm excited to see how that works. It's already been 8 months since my surgery. Funny how I've had them since I was 13, yet I don't remember how they felt. I'm starting to get feeling back just in time for them to be cut open again. Oh well, I have good skin, it'll heal.

No comments: