Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nightmare #4

This chemo round has floored me. Different from the others, but flooring none the less. It's Wednesday and I don't think I'm anywhere near better. The absence of nausea is nice, but my body hurts is so many different ways I feel I'll never be better. My bones ache, my joints ache, my chest hurts, my head pounds, my jaw is very sore, my intestines are doing stuff I've never experienced, my nose is so dry it's full of sores and I'm weak. Yes, I'm one pile of grossness at the moment and I'm near melting down. The only place I feel relatively fine is in the tub. I'm tired of telling my child her mummy is sick and to be careful. No child should have to be careful to not hurt their parent. I want out of this nightmare. Now please.

1 comment:

Jedidja said...

:( Hope it gets better soon.