Saturday, November 29, 2008

Odd dream

Last night I dreamed that I went to my appointment with the oncologist. We arrived in the waiting room full of people, and this flaky looking man in a white coat with funny shoes took my file and asked me to follow him. We walked down a white hallway with windows on the left side. D came along, but the doctor and I turned the corner before him and got in an elevator, leaving him behind. The elevator brought us to a sky train. We took a long ride, then walked a ways on a dock to get to the cancer centre that was located on a river. We went inside and the lobby looked like a bank with tellers and lots of people. He opened a cupboard and gave me 3 bottles of meds --I read on the label of the white bottle that it was to prevent my hair from falling out. And I started to cry. He led me outside and asked me to sit at a picnic table on the dock, where doctors were having their break. The tried to console me, but I couldn't stop crying. Then a woke up.

No comments: