Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chritmas is Christmas

I've not been writing much, since Christmas and other stuff are in the way of me feeling or thinking anything about cancer. Great. Love it. Bring on life and all it requires. No time for stupid health issues I didn't ask for when there are gifts to wrap. D is throwing up and C. de lune is on pennicilline (medicine I can't touch since I'm allergic) so really, no time for me and my useless cells. And it seems I have sort of forgotton about the tests from last week, which makes me feel strong. I feel I can probably do this --if there's a bit of time between treatments. Oh who am I kidding, I will be able to do this even if they bombard me with treatments... I will cry a hell of a lot, but hey, better out than in. Next up, my results.

I know Christmas will be a bit different this year. I hope by the holidays next year, cancer will just be another experience, a memory, like being pregnant --I rememeber being pregnant, but I don't remember how it felt. So Happy Holidays everyone. Be happy. As for me, I am bracing myself for 2009...

No comments: