Monday, April 6, 2009

Blog writing

I never thought this blog would mean anything to anyone but me. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't exist just for my sake. I started writing it to give the people in my life updates when they didn't have the nerve or the time to ask me how I am. But I never thought I could do something with it --make people aware, help people cope, make people appreciate what they have. But many of you have told me, have thanked me for writing. I guess for me, putting my mental ducks in a row and sharing my feelings with you is a big part of how I cope. Cancer didn't change me. I deal with it the way I deal with everything else --by talking about it and letting people in. It helps. I don't have infinite strenght, but I'm stubborn as hell and I can't stop smiling. I just don't know how to do that.

No comments: