Sunday, April 12, 2009

Round 2

This chemo round didn't leave me as sick as the last one, although I didn't come out of it scott free. Easter diner last night ended up a semi-bust, with me pukey and not being able to eat, C. de Lune sick and crying from an almost black eye my right heel gave her, D sick and my sister-in-law trying to not get sick. Oh well, I'm better today, but I woke up this morning feeling like I was on a hangover --must be all the medication. Trying to not take any today, since we're going to see Metric at Live Lounge tonight even if it kills me (D won tickets, hurray!)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Angèle, Happy Easter to you. So glad that the treatment left you feeling a little less sick than the first time around. Let us hope that it keeps going that way. Two down.
Great idea just being swamped by music and live to boot.
I hope we will see you again before too long.
Take care and have a wonderful time this evening, Diana