Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some nothings

I got nothing. Really, lately, I don't have much to say. Same old, same old. I'm feeling good but tired. It takes more mental energy to motivate myself to do anything. But once I get started, I can usually do whatever it is I'm doing.

The picc line in my arm is starting to bother me. My skin is getting itchy and rashy. Great. Got 2 more months of it to tolerate. Looking forward to the real bath I can take when it's removed --a bath without my left arm poking awkwardly out of the water...

Next Thursday is Black Thursday #3, the half way mark. The smell of those instant hand disinfectants and rubbing alcohol turns my stomach now, since chemo smells of that. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it. My oncologist told me that some women get nauseous just by seeing the highway exit to the cancer centre. Yeah, I understand that.

I'm worried about this new killer flu from Mexico. The last thing I need is a supervirus I can't fight off. Really, it would kill me if I caught it. So if you've been to Mexico lately, don't come near me please. It's really hard to be extra careful to not get sick. I hope the probiotics and the vitamins can continue to give me a hand with that. Although, I'm feeling a cold coming on.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Angèle. It was very good to see you at work the other day. You look good wrapped up in your long scarf and neat clothes as always. Gypsy like. Tomorrow will be over soon enough. Thank goodness time does not stop. Glad that Spring is all around you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, soon over. Take care, Diana.