Friday, January 23, 2009

Enough testing already

Tonight, I'm on edge. Had a great day but when I got home, there was another medical message waiting for me on the machine. It appears that a cardiologist wants me to go for a two hour nuclear cardiac test next week, before my surgery. That's all I really know, but I assume my EKG (or whatever) from last Wednesday wasn't normal --the booking nurse referred to that pre-op appointment. Sigh. I'm at the point where I'm expecting someone to tell me I'm dying. I mean really, if you undergo enough tests, they will find something wrong with you. For me, this means I must do follow up tests for my skull and my hip bones, and now my heart. Come on! My pulse is at 64. My oxigen at 100%. My blood pressure at 110/60 --actually, after rushing Wednesday morning it was at 117/65 --AFTER RUSHING! It's stupid and unfair...I can run circles around most people I know, but that's nothing apparently, since I'm still to wait in fear. F*&! Enough already.

No comments: